What do our Mastermind members have to say?
Professional Rugby Player
The reason I joined the Leaders’ Mastermind is that I wanted to experience something a bit different considering where I’m at in my career with rugby. It was really nice to stop my day-to-day activities and actually look at something different.
One of the biggest things I enjoyed about the Leaders’ Mastermind was the connection that all of the members had which created a really special space for everybody, including myself, to be vulnerable. It allowed me to stop and think, and really say what was on my mind. The one-on-ones and the group sharing were absolutely critical in my mind to encourage me, and the others, to ask “How can I help here?”, “Is there an opportunity for me to grow more?”, “Am I thinking big enough?”.
I would describe the Leaders’ Mastermind to my friends as a place where you have people from different backgrounds, different careers and all at different stages with little bits of gold being shared all the way throughout. The beauty of it is that that you have variety and diversity and a collection of great leaders who are all willing to share and open up with ideas and resources.
What James does really well as a coach and facilitator is knowing when to chuck a grenade in the middle to see what happens and then combining that with knowing when to sit back and say nothing. He created a great balance for all participants to get the most out of the mastermind.
I’m looking forward to continue being a part of the Leaders’ Mastermind into the future.
Prior to joining the Mastermind one of the challenges I had was not having anybody to bounce ideas off in other industries. The Mastermind gave me an opportunity to be able to talk to different leaders from different backgrounds to get their advice on challenges I had along the way.
It can be difficult when you’re the leader of a business because you are expected to know everything, but that’s not always the case. James provided an opportunity to connect with other great leaders to share our challenges and visions.
The thing that made the biggest difference for me in the Mastermind was forming deep friendships which has led to personal insights where I’ve learned more about myself - it was absolutely priceless.
I would describe this event to fellow leaders and friends as absolutely phenomenal. It's something that you need to do if you want to truly be the best version of yourself. It’s an environment where you feel safe be who you truly are.
To achieve massive success, you've got to associate with like-minded people. You've got to associate with a group that brings the best out in you. Programs like the New Zealand Leaders' Mastermind™ are crucial in life to be able to do that, both professionally and personally.
You can achieve the unachievable through world-class leadership development
Hosted by seven-time world champion and one of New Zealand's prominent leadership coaches, James Laughlin, last year's Mastermind members included professional rugby player Sam Whitelock, CEOs of multi-million dollar software companies, property leaders, entrepreneurs and finance executives.
If you truly understand the value of investing in your own growth and professional excellence then you have come to the right place.
Masterminding is one of the most effective strategies to achieve the unachievable and uncover the secrets of the world's greatest leaders in business, sport and life.
When a small number of epic minds converge and work towards a common goal of lifting each other up - anything is conquerable.
Only apply now if you are committed to growth and learning whilst being open and vulnerable.
What can you expect?
- Exclusive membership to the Leaders' Mastermind starting in November 2021 surrounded by major high performers in sport, business, entrepreneurship and global leadership.
- Starting in November 2021 you will experience 12 months of high-level masterminding along with a number of special guests.
- Learn the secrets of success in business and life from some of the world's greatest leaders. Shorten your learning curve to achieve the results you deserve in a substantially quicker timeframe.
- High-value structured leadership sessions facilitated by James Laughlin, one of New Zealand's most prominent leadership coaches.
- An exclusive three-day event in Queenstown at a beautiful resort with a special guest. Last year's guest was Sir John Key. (includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and two nights accommodation)
- Monthly hot-seats. This is where you get the opportunity to share what you're working on and what you're struggling with. Then the mastermind gets to provide you with feedback and support. You'll learn as much from listening to the other hot-seats as you will from your own.
- Implementation trainings. This will involve advanced strategies to implement in your life and business.
- Unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- A small group of people with visions for a brighter future who are all committed to cultivating a high-performance culture within the mastermind.
- The opportunity to springboard, network, collaborate and joint venture within the group.
- Life-long connections and wholesome friendships.